Saturday, October 1, 2016

This Time It's For Real

Fall is here, summer is gone.
The leaves are changing,
it won't be long.



I can't believe I let this web space get so dusty. To say things have been crazy in my life wouldn't be an adequate way to explain things. But, I can tell you that there are stories in the works.

A brand new billionaire series has been started.
The MC club series will finally pick back up - both of them.
A fun Halloween story is in the works.
Make that two.
And lastly, a comedy; because I feel like we need to shake things up once in a while.

It wont be long now, we'll be back to some regularity. I'm looking forward to getting things back in order and seeing some familiar faces.

Thank you for sticking around as long as you have.

~Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Erin Rose (C) 2023. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

image host

Detroit based writer of poetic prose, quotes, thoughts, and sometimes, dirty things.