Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Clients Turn

Warning: This 3000 word short story contains explicit language and it is intended for adult audiences. This story contains three separate female orgasms, sex at work, and it's told in a different point of view.

For those of you that do not know me, I am Erin Rose. My entire life, I have been very open to the experiences that life has had to offer and in full Erin fashion, I have played out many of my fantasies and other's fantasies in a number of ways.
This is one of those fantasies.

Today he has something different planned. I never realized he meant he would meet me at work. No, no. Not that work. My day job. I own a jewelry store with some of the most expensive pieces in town. I'm not sure what he has in mind for us, but I am sure there will be a lot of orgasms. Hopefully we'll be alone. But you just never know in situations like this.

Available NOW at Smashwords. Barnes & Noble and Amazon are pending but should be available before the weekend ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Erin Rose (C) 2023. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

image host

Detroit based writer of poetic prose, quotes, thoughts, and sometimes, dirty things.